Description of the ListingAsian/Oceanic Decorated One Bedroom Condo, Kihei Akahi Resort
Come celebrate your Honeymoon, Anniversary, Birthday, etc in Maui! I love making your celebration in Maui very special. My spacious, garden view, ground floor unit is an excellent choice for your Maui getaway. You will have a vacation you will remember in Paradise at a condo that is full of wonderful surprises!
You will arrive to find surprises in your condo that you wouldn't find elsewhere. I want you to feel special, and I go the extra mile to ensure that your stay is wonderful!
When you arrive, you will find a tasteful and upgraded deluxe one bedroom condo with a washer and dryer. Located at Kihei's popular, Kihei Akahi resort. This Unique and beautify condo has a private garden view and is ground floor for easy access. Enjoy morning coffee on your lanai (patio) or sip an evening cocktail. Within steps, there is a swimming pool and barbecue with a hot tub on & tennis courts on the property.
I clean the condo from top to bottom after each guest. You can count on clean, well maintained and fresh when you arrive. I also shampoo the carpets on a regular basis with an ECO germ-killing solution. You and your family will have a safe, clean environment in which to vacation.
The location of this unit is right across the street from the pristine beach at Kamaole I & II. Kamaole Shopping Center is within walking distance of several shops and delicious restaurants. Walking to the beach, restaurants, shopping and all that beautiful South Kihei has to offer is a treat in itself. It is just a short drive to championship golf courses in Wailea and Makena as well as the fabulous shops and restaurants, without the Wailea price tag.
Whether it's nightlife, restaurants, beaches, or shopping you will find it minutes away.
The interior color scheme was intentionally chosen to be warm and inviting. Decorated with modern Asian Hawaiian furnishings, and beautiful Oceanic pictures beautifully framed by a famous artist from HI.
Your comfort and convenience are of utmost importance to me! It starts when you arrive at the door. I recently installed a key less entry system for your convenience. No worries about keys OR key cards.
To help keep you cool, there is an air conditioner in the living room. To help the circulation of the fresh ocean air, there are 3 ceiling fans. One in the dining area, one in the bedroom, and one in the dressing area. I also provide several portable fans to help keep you cool & comfortable.
If you need to take care of business while on vacation I provide an all-in-one printer, scanner, copier. I also provide free high-speed WIFI access.
Keep in touch with your family and friends with our free phone service to Canada, Alaska, and Mainland. Local calls are also free.
After a busy day exploring the Island, relax with the video center... flat screen T.V., Blue Ray/DVD player and complete movie library with close to 100 titles to chose from. Do you like music? I provide a high-quality boombox with Bluetooth compatibility, AM/FM RADIO & CD player. There are also various games, books and magazines if reading is your pleasure.
The Asian style couch is a queen size pull out bed with a high-quality new mattress.
The remodeled kitchen has top-of-the-line appliances and spacious counter tops. I have also included everything you need to prepare your meals. All cooking utensils, dishware and flatware, coffee filters, sugar, creamer as well as salt and pepper. You will also find the basics in the fridge.. Mustard, catsup, and various other basics. Enjoy dining either inside or outside on the private lanai. The choice is yours.
Feel free to make use of all the stocked beach goodies:
Two sizes of coolers
and lots of beach towels.
The bedroom is a calm and comforting sleep haven. Unwind on a queen bed, made even more comfortable with its new mattress. Also, there is a 3" sensor cooling gel topper and soft, high thread count sheets. You will get a great nights sleep after a fun day in Maui.
Living in Kihei myself, I do my best to ensure that all my guests experience a magical vacation. My condo is lovingly maintained and you can count on CLEAN. I go in before the arrival of each guest to prepare the condo so when you arrive you will be pleasantly surprised. Your comfort is my top priority. I pride myself on being a very caring condo owner and will love for you to be my next guest!
Limited wheelchair accessible (please discuss needs with the owner before booking). Pets are not allowed (unless service animals) and smoking is not permitted.
|General||Air Conditioning, Washer, Dryer, Parking, Private Patio, Linens Provided, Beach Towels Provided, Beach Chairs Provided, Beach Umbrella Provided, Shared Pool, Mountain View, Garden View, Beach Chairs, Beach Umbrella, Cooler Soft and hard, Flippers, beach toys|
|Beds||Full Beds - 1, Queen Beds - 1, blow up mattress available|
|Entertainment||Cable or Satellite TV, DVD Player, CD Player|
|Kitchen||Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Oven, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Blender, slow cooker & recipies, Mixed drink recipes, toaster oven, Everything you would ever need|
|Other||Iron, Ironing Board, Alarm Clock, Radio, Telephone, Gas/Electric Grill, Ceiling Fan, Gas/Electric Grill (a few steps away in pool area), window Ac, 3Vornado Fans, + others|
swimming (pool or ocean) 2 tennis courts & all there is to do in Maui
Other avail nearby...
Molokini Snorkel Tour - Snorkel the world-famous volcanic crater, Molokini, and the underwater lava formations of Turtle Arches with an expert naturalist as your guide!
Lana’i Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling - Explore a world of dolphins, tropical fish, sea caves, and tide pools along Lanai’s pristine, untouched coastline.
Maui Helicopter Tour - The remote island of Molokai and the rain-forest jungles of West Maui offer a spectacular panoply of tropical waterfalls.
Van Tour of The Road To Hana - Explore Hana in the comfort of a modern, air-conditioned 12 passenger, tour van.
Rainforest Zip line With Quick Jump - Soar through a canopy of eucalyptus trees on 7 exhilarating zip lines, then experience the “Leap of Faith” controlled free-fall at no extra charge.
Maui Catamaran Dinner Cruise - Glide along the tropical Pacific on a smooth sailing double decker catamaran at sunset.
Island Luau Feast - Experience the story of the first landing on Ka’anapali Beach in a thrilling and elegant production of
Hawaii’s traditional song, dance, fire, and cuisine.
Maui Surf Lesson - With the smallest group lessons on the island, Outrageous Surf guarantees you’ll get up on your board the first day!
Listing Owner Information
Krystal Smith, Homeowner808-280-3219
|Time Period||Nightly||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
|11/01/18 - 12/18/18||$135||-||-||-|
|12/19/18 - 03/31/19||$188||$185||-||-|
|04/01/19 - 04/20/19||$179||-||-||-|
KIHEI VACATION RENTALS
38 Kai Makani LP #101
Kihei, HI, 96753
The vacation rental unit is located at Kihei Akahi, 2531 South Kihei Road, Building D, Unit G11, Kihei, Maui, Hawaii, 96753.
Check-in time is after 4 p.m. and check-out time is 11 a.m, unless otherwise agreed.
1. This is a NON SMOKING unit.
2. Pets are not permitted, unless service animal, per Association rules. Please let owner know if accommodations need to be made.
3. Renters must not be vacationing students or singles under 21 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
4. Loss or damage done to the unit or contents, beyond normal wear and tear is chargeable.
5. Extra charges will incur due to contraband, pets or unauthorized guest. All keys must be left in the unit locked when leaving.
PAYMENT: **TERMS ON SPECIFIC AGREEMENTS OR RENTAL SITES PREVAIL**
6. Unless otherwise stated on rental site, An advance payment equal to 25% of the rental rate is required to secure the unit for your stay and the balance is due ninety (90) days prior to your arrival.- **TERMS ON SPECIFIC AGREEMENTS OR RENTAL SITES PREVAIL**
7. If book on VRBO, charges are high for payment processing fees for credit card payments. Rates are based on E-Check, check or bank draft payments. Additional charges will apply if payment paid via credit card Please discuss with owner best option.
8. If booking on Airbnb, additional taxes will apply. HI requires that Vacation Rental Owners collect and remit taxes. As of 2016, Airbnb does not have a way to itemized as required by HI law. Additional taxes of 4.166% GET & 10.25% TA tax will apply and will be sent as request for additional payment on Airbnb secure site per Airbnb instructions.
9. Every effort will be made to ensure that all equipment within the unit is in good working order. I cannot guarantee that any equipment will not break during your stay. All efforts will be made to quickly repair non-working items but will not issue refunds for circumstances outside of control.
10. Guest understands that renovation or construction to the building or adjacent units may create an inconvenience, noise or dust. This does not constitute a breach of contract and there will be no refund issued due to construction.
11. Hawaii is located in a tropical climate and insects, rodents, and lizards/geckos flourish in this climate. The unit is treated quarterly for pest control and every effort is made to keep pest at a minimum. Guest understands that any contact with such pests within or outside of the unit does not constitute a breach of contract and no refunds will be issued.
12. Hawaii has one of the highest electricity cost in the country. There are 8 fans strategically placed in the condo to keep it cool. When turned on, make sure all windows and doors are closed. When leaving condo please turn air conditioning unit off. Excessive electrical use could be charged back to guest.
13. CANCELLATIONS: **TERMS ON RENTAL AGREEMENT PREVAIL**
Unless otherwise stated on rental site, ninety days’ notice is required for cancellation.
Cancellations that are made via Credit card more than ninety days prior to the arrival date will incur 6% penalty + $50 whichever is greater. Other pay methods e-check, bank draft or money orders will incur a $50 penalty if made prior to 90 days.
Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within ninety days of arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent. No refunds will be made due to inclement weather or other conditions beyond the control of Owner.
14. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATION: Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay, or cancel, must do so 120 (one hundred twenty) days prior to check-in or forfeit full advance payment.
15. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of guests per unit is limited to four (4) persons. Any persons more than two (2) will incur applicable charge(s).
16. RATE CHANGE: Rates subject to change without notice before booking is confirmed.
17. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservations obtained under false pretense will be subject to additional charges, possible forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money and the party will not be permitted to check in, or will be required to immediately check out.
18. PARKING: Parking is limited to one (1) vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees is the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
19. All of the units are privately owned. The homeowner of KIHEI AKAHA UNIT DG11 is not responsible for the loss or damage of personal belongings or valuables of the guest(s). By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests, or others whom they invite, are expressly assuming the risk of ANY harm arising from their use of the premises, and or items utilized inside or outside.
20. I agree to have one of the best vacations ever filled with Aloha, great joy, and love for my traveling partners and will come home refreshed and ready to take on the challenges of every day life.
My agreement and monies paid for reservation means that I understand and agree to all terms and conditions of this RENTAL AGREEMENT.
All paid prepayments are non-refundable.
USD 150.00 due at time of booking. Remaining balance: Final payment is due 90 days before arrival. Per contract rates do not include credit card charges passed on so option is to pay via travelers check or like in U.S. Funds(to save my guest money) or pay on site. See contract
No damage deposit is due.