5 Star Reviews! Ocean Views ... Nearby Golf ... Steps to Pool!
Welcome to our Maui condo! This WONDERFUL one bedroom, two bath, ground floor condo with BEAUTIFUL OCEAN VIEWS will satisfy even the most discriminating visitor. It features DESIGNER FINISHES throughout. Recent upgrades include new floors and kitchen appliances. From the fully stocked kitchen and king-size master retreat, EVERY AMENITY HAS BEEN PROVIDED FOR YOUR COMFORT. New living room/dining room furniture, full size washer/dryer, electric grill on lanai and more.
• FREE local and long distance calls to the US mainland Canada & Mexico.
• FREE and secure highspeed internet
• SMART TV including streaming apps NETFLIX, HULU, AMAZON and more!
(Must have your own account for each company to login).
• Bedding & Bathroom supplies: linens, beach towels, bath towels
• Kitchen supplies: paper towels, dish soap/sponge, trash bags,
• Washer/dryer, laundry detergent, tissues, iron/board, hair dryer
• Electric grill
• New A/C installed in August 2019
• In-room safe
Check-in is 3:00pm. Check-out is 11:00am. Late check-out is available for an additional $100 +tax up to 8:00pm (available from May-October only so please plan accordingly).
The perfect place for a golf vacation, Ekolu Village Condos sit on the award winning Wailea Blue Golf Course. Wailea Ekolu guests receive golf discount.
The Ground Floor location in Building #7 makes it easy to unload your luggage and groceries. As soon as you step into the living room, beautiful palm tree fringed ocean vistas await.
The living room includes the following amenities:
• Queen size sleeper sofa
• FLAT SCREEN HDTV with HD/DVR and hundreds of channels.
• DVD player, CD player
• Bluetooth speaker
• Reading library for your enjoyment
Enjoy outdoor dining all day long on a covered lanai large enough to accommodate a full-size dining table and chairs, seating area with two rocking chairs and electric barbecue. Enjoy a relaxing moment and beautiful views from the bedroom lanai.
Fully stocked kitchen with all of the amenities of home include:
• Refrigerator /freezer
• Dish washer
• Blender, toaster/toaster oven coffee maker, coffee grinder and more!
En-suite bedroom includes:
• Cal King-bed
• Flat screen TV
• Charging station for your electronics
• Bathroom with large walk-in, glass block shower
• Starter toiletries with shampoo, lotion, cotton swabs and more
Essentials for this fabulous vacation… we’ve got it all for you! For the beach:
• Beach towels
• Beach chairs
Charcoal and gas BBQ picnic areas are scattered throughout the complex to take advantage of the spectacular ocean views that Wailea Ekolu Village affords.
If you're traveling with infants or small children, no need to bring all of your supplies. We work with a great company that will deliver cribs, seats, toys, accessories to our home prior to your arrival and pick them up after you leave.
This is one of the best-equipped condos you will find. The Spirit Of Aloha awaits.
Please note this is a non-smoking unit.
NO PETS PLEASE.
* Booking Guest will be required to provide a government-issued form of identification for the rental.
** Guests will be required to supply the name of all adult guests and ages of any children.
*** Maximum guest occupancy is 4
|General||Air Conditioning, Washer, Dryer, Parking, Private Lanai, Linens Provided, Beach Towels Provided, Beach Chairs Provided, Beach Umbrella Provided, Shared Pool, Ocean View, Garden View, Wheelchair Accessible|
|Beds||King Beds - 1, Sofa Bed - 1, Queen sleeper sofa|
|Internet||WiFi (Wireless), Highspeed wireless internet|
|Entertainment||Cable or Satellite TV, DVD Player, DVR TV. Bluetooth speaker|
|Kitchen||Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Oven, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Blender, Additional kitchen amenities provided|
|Other||Iron, Ironing Board, Alarm Clock, Radio, Telephone, Gas/Electric Grill, Charcoal Grill, Ceiling Fan, Air conditioning units in living room and bedroom|
Pools onsite (2)
Located on Wailea Blue Golf Course
Across the street from Wailea Tennis Club
Listing Owner Information
Laurie Loper, Homeowner970-948-1701http://www.ourmauicondos.comView All My Listings
|Time Period||Nightly||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
|05/01/20 - 12/18/20||$205||-||-||4 nights|
|12/19/20 - 01/09/21||$285||-||-||14 nights|
|01/10/21 - 04/30/21||$255||-||-||5 nights|
|05/01/21 - 12/17/21||$205||-||-||4 nights|
Booking Guest may be required to provide a government-issued form of identification for the rental.
Booking Guest will be required to supply the name of all adult guests and ages of any children.
Booking Guest will be required to sign a rental agreement after booking has been confirmed.
Please read our Rental Agreement and House Rules for all terms and rental policies.
CANCELLATION: Guest(s) with reservations less than 10 nights, who cancel at least 60 days before check-in will get 100% of the amount they’ve paid (less $100 administrative fee). If they cancel after that point, they will not receive a refund. For December, January and 10+ night rentals, guest must cancel 90 days before check in (less $100 administrative fee). A $100 administrative fee will be charged for all cancellations.
DEPOSIT: To reserve the unit, we require 50% payment upon confirmation of the reservation, with the balance and security deposit due 60 days prior to arrival (90 days for December, January and 10+ day rentals).
Guests will be required to submit $250.00 (USD) as a security/damage deposit. Your Security Deposit is fully refundable within 7 days of departure, provided the following provisions are met in accordance to the Rental Agreement.
Release of Liability
CHECK-IN is 3:00pm AND CHECK-OUT is 11:00am. No early check-in or late check-out unless previously arranged.
This is a NON-SMOKING unit. Please refrain from smoking in the condo and on the lanai.
PETS are not permitted in rental units.
PAYMENT – A 50% deposit s required upon receipt of confirmation. The balance of payment is due 60 days before your arrival date (90 days for rentals December, January and 10+ nights). Failure to submit final payment in the required number of days prior to arrival, may result in a cancellation of the reservation. Cancellation fees would apply (see CANCELLATIONS below).
REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT - A minimum refundable security deposit of $250 minimum is required (holiday, 20 day and longer rentals may require a larger deposit). This must be received with final payment for the reservation. Our management company will notify us of condition of the condo after your checkout. Your Security Deposit is fully refundable within 7 days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All keys are left inside the unit and the unit is left locked.
d. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
e. No linens or other property are lost or damaged.
f. No early check-in or late check-out unless previously arranged.
g. The renter is not evicted by the owner (representative of the owner), local law enforcement or the security company employed by Wailea Ekolu.
h. Keys: There is a $25 charge for a lost pool key.
i. Maximum occupancy of four (4) persons is not exceeded.
j. No evidence of smoking in the condo or on the lanai.
k. Additional charges may be incurred for any breakage, damage or housekeeping charges beyond normal use, excessive laundry or additional cleaning required.
CANCELLATIONS – Guest(s) who cancel at least 60 days before check-in will get 100% of the amount they’ve paid (less $100 administrative fee). If they cancel after that point, they will not receive a refund. For Dec-Jan. holiday and 14+ night rentals, guest must cancel 90 days before check in (less $100 administrative fee). A $100 administrative fee will be charged for all cancellations.
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY/MINIMUM STAY - The maximum number of guests for this condominium is limited to four (4) persons.
This property requires a 4 to 14 night minimum stay depending on the time period.
NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Additional housekeeping services are available at an additional rate.
OWNER ACCESS TO PROPERTY - Renter agrees that Owner, Owner representative and Wailea Ekolu management may access the property with reasonable notice for reasons of maintenance and repair.
TERMS OF OCCUPANCY- Upon the Departure Date, the Guest(s) shall depart the property address without the necessity of notice from Owner, in good order and condition, remove all personal property; and shall surrender to Owner all keys to the property.
SUBLETTING- The Guest(s) shall not sublet the property to another party.
QUIET ENJOYMENT- The Guest(s) shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners/guests. The Guest(s)shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature may be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Guest(s) may be asked by the Owner, Owner representative or Wailea Ekolu Village Association to immediately vacate the premises.
Quiet hours are from 10PM to 8AM.
1. An inventory list of furnishings in the premises and personal property provided therein shall be provided to the guest prior to check in. Guest(s) shall immediately notify Owner or Owner's Representative upon arrival if any furnishings or property are missing, damaged or not in working order.
2. Security Deposit may be applied by Owners to correct damages and such act shall not prevent the owner from claiming monies in excess of the deposit for correction of damages.
3. No shows, late arrivals or early departures are non-refundable.
4. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. High speed wireless internet and cable are provided as a
convenience only and not integral to the agreement. No refunds shall be given for outages, lack of content, speed or access to service.
5. Guest(s) agrees that Owner and Owner’s agents shall not be liable for any loss of or damage to any personal property in or on the rental premises or stored in rooms or places provided to Guest(s). Please use safe in the condo and lock windows and doors when away from unit.
6. Owner is not responsible for any inconveniences for which Owner has no immediate control and no refund or rate adjustment will be issued for said inconveniences. These inconveniences may include, but are not limited to, the following: (1) pool closure (2) power or water outages; (3) adverse weather and/or road conditions; (4) construction in the Wailea Ekolu complex and the surrounding area; and (5) units that are not decorated and/or accommodated to Guest’s individual tastes.
7. Furnishings in the rental are subject to change at any time. They may vary from those represented on the website.
8. Hurricane or storm policy: No refunds or altered reservations will be given due to an upcoming or current storm while guests are in residence or due to flight cancellations. We highly recommend Guest(s) purchase travel insurance.
9. Owner shall not be held liable, or otherwise take any responsibility, for any injuries that may occur to Renter or Guest(s), and/or Guest’s invitee, that is caused or permitted to be caused by the intentional, unintentional, negligent, or careless acts of said Renter, Guests, and/or invitees. The Guest(s) hereby agrees that he/she shall not file any claim, action or lawsuit against Owner(s), their representatives or agents for costs or damages arising from Renters/Guest(s) or their guests use of the property. Renter/Guest(s) agrees to indemnify and save harmless Owner(s), their representatives or employees from any and all liability, negligence on the part of either party, loss, damage, injury or death resulting from the use of the property, its fixtures and contents. Renter/Guest(s) agrees to indemnify and save harmless Owner(s), their representatives or employees from all liability, negligence on the part of either party, loss, damage, injury or death resulting from the use of Wailea Ekolu common areas.
10. The Wailea Ekolu Village Association of Apartment Owners reserves the right to evict Guest(s) for excessive noise, unauthorized parties on the grounds or not following the general rules of the property as posted on the grounds and in our information book in the condo. Should Guest(s) be evicted, early departure is non-refundable.
11. In the case of a force majeure event that results in owner not being able to provide the accommodation in substantially the advertised condition, owner reserves the right to issue the guest a full refund of monies paid and then cancel the contract with no further liability. Owner also reserves the right to cancel and issue a full refund in the event of sale of the Property if the purchaser refuses the request of Owner to honor existing contracts.
12. The golf course adjacent to the Wailea Ekolu is private property, not part of Ekolu grounds. Walking on the golf course or golf course path is not permitted.
* Quiet hours are 10:00pm to 8:00am.
* Until confirmed, rates are subject to change.
* Must be minimum 21 years of age to rent this condo.
Check-in time is 3 PM. Check-out time is 11 AM. NO early check-ins or late check-outs, unless specified in your rental agreement. Maximum occupancy: 4 guests. NO SMOKING is permitted in or around the unit, including lanai. NO PETS are permitted. Violation will result in the loss of your security deposit.
Please use the A/C sparingly and intermittently! If you are gone, do NOT have the A/C on. Try to not use the A/C at night while you sleep. Keep your windows and glass blinds open. Turn on your ceiling fans.
The locked cabinet in the kitchen contains owners' personal items. Please be respectful.
Ants and the like are a common problem in the tropics. Please keep the kitchen clean from bread crumbs and food spills. Dispose of all trash at least every day.
Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am. Please be respectful of others. No loud parties, no music outside after 10 pm.
No pets allowed.
Smoking is not permitted inside the unit or on the lanai.
Check the furniture, closets and washer/dryer for you personal belongings. All furniture should be in the same place as it was on your arrival. Turn down all lights and the air conditioner. Lock all windows and doors.
Helen P., stayed December 2019
We had a great stay in Laurie’s condo. She’s a thoughtful host adding many helpful extras including great info on local activities. The view is gorgeous! It was a comfortable and relaxing vacation, so grateful.
James E R., stayed November 2019
Loved it Here!
On the walkway up to the front door tiny lizards skittle away from your footsteps...instant Hawaiian feeling. The unit was immaculately clean upon arrival and they provided all the supplies you could possibly want for self-leaning during your stay. The owners provided a very thorough information packet by email before our trip and had another copy in the condo when we arrived. They also provided a nice welcome gift package of bottled waters, a carry bag and some light snacks.
The condo itself is in excellent, updated condition. Appliances and fixtures are fairly new and everything worked perfectly. The kitchen is stocked with everything you could want except your food. There were plenty of good quality towels and bed linens. Their cable TV package has a massive channel selection plus a smart TV that allows you to login to your own streaming service (e.g. Netflix, Prime Video) if you want. They really have thought of everything and gone out of their way to provide a comfortable stay.
One final note. The view from the lanai and nearly every window is stunning. In the ad they provide lots of pictures of the view and they are accurate but the reality is even better. We spent hours, especially early mornings and sunsets, just sitting and staring.
We so appreciate you taking the time to write about your stay at our home. We're thrilled you enjoyed the condo as much as we do, and that you appreciated all that we do to make your visit the best it can be. We hope we'll have the opportunity to welcome you back again some day very soon.
Laurie & Glenn
John S, stayed November 2019View All 75 Reviews
Wonderful place. Thank you for hosting.