Ocean Front “Kona Hokua” at The Banyan Tree - Spectacular views!
OCEAN FRONT JEWEL!
You will think you're in heaven when you see the dazzling view from this 2 bedroom, 2 bath 3rd floor condo. Enjoy spectactular Kona sunsets, whales in winter, dolphins, sea turtles, and surfers just below at a famous surf break which offers near non-stop surfing activity.
Banyan Tree Condominium amenities include an oceanfront pool, jetted hot tub, secure elevator and covered (free) parking. Across the street is a convenient mini-market, and other shopping is nearby either in the Keauhou area, or Kona town only 2.5 miles away.
This 1156 Sq Ft condo has a full kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and complete cooking utensils with a stacking washer/dryer is also available for your use. A spacious and comfortable living area adjoins the master bedroom separated by shoji doors; both overlooking the magnificent Pacific Ocean.
Near many exciting local attractions such as sailing, deep sea fishing, snorkeling, diving, biking, and paddling along with guided or self tours of the botanical gardens, Kileaua Volcano, Mauna Kea Summit, golf, tennis..........the list is nearly endless!
Low Summer rates!!!
Come soak up the salt air and enjoy a much needed time of relaxation and Sun!
|General||Washer, Dryer, Parking, Garage, Private Lanai, Linens Provided, Beach Towels Provided, Beach Chairs Provided, Beach Umbrella Provided, Shared Pool, Shared Hot Tub, Waterfront, Ocean View, Shared Gas Barbecues, Elevator|
|Beds||Queen Beds - 1, King Beds - 1|
|Internet||Broadband Connection, WiFi (Wireless)|
|Entertainment||Cable or Satellite TV, DVD Player, Stereo System|
|Kitchen||Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Oven, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Blender|
|Other||Iron, Ironing Board, Alarm Clock, Radio, Telephone, Ceiling Fan|
Listing Owner Information
Steve Azzola, Homeowner808-329-7000 CJ Kimberly Realtors, Managerhttps://www.cjkimberlyrealtors.com/vacation-rentals/banyan-tree-304/
|Time Period||Nightly||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
|12/20/20 - 04/30/21||$215||$189||$140||10 nights|
|05/01/21 - 12/19/21||$150||$130||$120||5 nights|
|12/19/21 - 04/30/22||$215||$189||$140||10 nights|
Rates are based on 4-people occupancy. Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults). Hawaii Occupancy Tax and any fees are separate - refer to quote for exact numbers. No Smoking. Pets NOT allowed. Our property management office, C.J. Kimberly Real Estate, LLC. will send you a contract for your approval. Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This unit has a strict minimum night stay.
100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
If you are unable to make a trip due to issues directly related to Covid, such as a positive test prior to arrival, cancelled flights and changes in State mandates, there will be a full refund. (Management will access)
ALL TRAVELERS MUST COMPLY WITH STATE REGULATIONS
Please be advised of the Big Island of Hawaii’s and State of Hawaii’s current Proclamations with regards to travel and lodging.
Hawaii’s rules and regulations are ever changing. We are not responsible for what activities may or may not be open. Please
research before making your travel arrangements.
You will not be allowed to check into a vacation rental, AirBnB rental, or bed and breakfast (all S.T.V.R.s) if negative results
are not received by the state/county prior to landing.
If test results are not received prior to landing, you would be mandated to quarantine for 10 days in a hotel or motel ONLY, at
your own expense.
Hawaii requires quarantine in a hotel or motel ONLY.
(Unless a person is returning to their own home in Hawaii) The only exception to this would be an essential worker with
We are not liable for any fees and/or fines resulting in violations from not abiding by State regulations.
We DO NOT provide trip insurance.
BELOW ARE LINKS TO HELPFUL SITES TO FOLLOW:
Rates are displayed in US Dollars. A $300 Reservation Deposit is required to book.
Balance is due 60 days prior to check-in, payments to be made by Credit Card.
This is a payment of $300 collected from the guest to cover possible damage to the property. It is fully refunded within 14 business days of departure if there are no damages. We inventory and inspect the property before and after every stay. The guest will be charged for missing items, excessive cleaning, violations of the house rules, and/or any damage done to the property beyond normal wear and tear.
Release of Liability
Guests are granted access to Rental Property and many of amenities that exist within the property. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Guests agree to use any personal and real property belonging to the Homeowner at their own risk and agree to release Homeowner of all liability associated with using such property. Homeowner cannot be held responsible or liable for injuries that occur while Guest is in possession or use of property. Guests agree to further to take on any liability associated with a third-party guest visiting the Rental Property or use of the Homeowner's property. Homeowner does not permit use of any of Homeowner's Property other than by the Guest and hereby disclaims any claims of liability associated with the Rental Property or property within and around the rental unit.
Aloha and welcome to Banyan Tree Condominiums!
4 person Maximum (no exemptions)
In order for your stay to be both safe and enjoyable, we ask you to please observe our House rules summarized below.
1. The Property Management Company will be responsible for giving their guests or temporary occupants copies of the Vacationers' House Rules.
2. Smoking is not allowed on the lanai or any outdoor area of the Banyan Tree Property other than the designated smoking area across from the elevator at the garage level.
3. If the immediate services of the police department, fire department, an ambulance or doctor are required, the desired agency or person should be called directly. Any emergency, particularly such emergencies as flooding, fire, theft, etc. should also be brought to the attention of the managing agent and/or the Resident Manager after having called the emergency services (911).
4. Alcoholic beverages SHALL NOT be consumed in the common areas of the property. Alcoholic beverages may be consumed in the pool area, however, glass containers are not allowed anywhere in the pool/spa area. Residents and guests must remove all dishes, containers and refuse when leaving the area.
5. Golf shoes, roller blades, roller skates, etc. shall not be worn while walking through any common area.
6. At all times, radios, TV, stereos, musical instruments, tape recorders, karaoke machines, etc. must be played so as not to disturb residents of other units. Particular attention must be paid to volume between 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. Car stereos must be turned down when on Banyan Tree property.
7. OPEN FIRES (including CHARCOAL grills, hibachis and kamados) are not permitted on the premises. A gas grill is located at the pavilion for your use. Please turn off the main valve (in the back of the table) and clean up after each use. Do not put the cover on while the barbecue is hot. No other barbecuing may be done in units or on the lanais.
8. Sporting equipment, such as surfboards, bicycles, rafts, golf clubs, etc. shall be stored within the apartment or in a designated storage area.
9. Pool rules are noted on the back side of this form. Owners and tenants are responsible for the safety, welfare and conduct of their children and guest
10. Place all trash and garbage in the trash chutes opposite the elevator on each floor.
11. The use of fireworks of any type, at any time is strictly forbidden.
12. Parking: Use of guest parking is limited to 24 hours of continuous parking. Each unit is limited to a maximum of two vehicles on property at any one time. Each unit has one deeded, assigned parking stall. Overflow parking area ( unpaved parking on South side of building) is available for an additional vehicle, space permitting.
13. In case of fire emergency, do not use elevator. Instead, exit via the stairwell closest to your unit. Stairwell exit signs are illuminated and visible at all times.
Mahalo for your cooperation!
BANYAN TREE -POOL RULES
1. Pool hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. only.
2. Reservations are required for groups/parties. Please see resident manager to make a reservation.
3. Residents and their guests shall use the swimming pool, spa and related facilities at their own risk.
4. Use of the pool facilities shall be limited to apartment owners, their lessees or renters, members of the family and guests of the owner, lessee, or renter. Non-residents and/or guests shall not use these facilities unless accompanied by a resident of the project. Guests are limited to two guests at the pool at one time. Residents are responsible for guests complying with the rules.
5. For safety reasons, an adult (age 18 or over) shall supervise all children twelve years of age and younger. No adult shall supervise more than four (4) children at any time.
6. Horseplay, running, jumping, diving, screaming, playing ball, Marco Polo, or throwing of any objects anywhere in the pool or pool recreation deck or other boisterous conduct is not permitted. Nor any splashing of water other than that accompanying normal swimming. Loud noise or boisterous behavior in the pool or pool area is strictly prohibited. The Manager and/or pool attendant has the authority to ban violators from the use of the pool until review by Board of
Directors. Fines may also be issued.
7. Appropriate, clean swimwear is required - no street or exercise wear.
8. SMOKING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN POOL/SPA/BBQ AREAS.
9. Long hair must be confined with braid or swimming cap. Pins, clips, jewelry, etc. must be removed before entering the pool.
10. No boards, balls, diving or other equipment shall be used in the pool except for swimming aids fastened to the body of the user. Inflatable mats or floats may be used with care.
11. No glass containers or objects or similar breakable materials shall be permitted in the pool area.
12. The use of portable radios and other devices capable of sound production are not allowed unless they are used with earphones.
13. Showering at the pool shower is required prior to EACH entry into the pool. Tanning oils and lotions, if used, must be removed by showering prior to entering the pool.
14. Do not leave trash behind, it must be removed from the pool area - check the pool/spa area before leaving. Managers are not responsible for any items that are left on the pool furniture in between users.
15. Towels must be placed on the pool chairs and lounges when occupied. The association does NOT provide towels, or cleaning agents for the resident's use at the pool.
16. Oral or other body discharges in the pool and pool area is strictly prohibited. Violations will result in fines being assessed plus the cost of necessary draining, disinfecting and cleaning of the pool and/or spa. Neither the Association nor Managing Agent is responsible for individuals developing disease or skin allergies from the use of the pool or spa.
17. Persons having diseases of the skin, sore or inflamed eyes, discharge from the ears, cold sores or wearing Band- Aids or bandages, are excluded from the pool.
18. Infants and other persons who may be incontinent must wear clean waterproof diapers or other leak proof protective clothing to be allowed in the pool. Owners are responsible for the cost and fines of any necessary cleanup as a result of body waste.
19. No food or beverages shall be permitted in the pool or spa.
Angela G., stayed October 2019
Great view, comfortable furnishings but a little too hot
We enjoyed our stay in unit 304. The unit was clean and comfortable, although it's a bit dated and worn (countertops, tub caulking) and was plenty spacious for our party of 4. It was nice to have two full bathrooms and a washer and dryer in the unit. Check in and communication with the manager were smooth and efficient. (Manager was very responsive and helpful with smoke detector/ battery replacement that was needed). The location on Alli Drive was perfect, close to everything in the Kailua Kona area. The view and the sound of the waves was the highlight. However, I wouldn't stay in this unit again because it just got way too hot during most of the day and barely cooled off enough in the evening to sleep. The unit needs air conditioning. I've stayed oceanside other places before without air conditioning so thought it would be okay despite reviews from others on this topic but this wasn't breezy enough and there weren't enough fans to make it work. The owner should at least get a few standing fans for the rooms if installing an air conditioner isn't possible.
Dear Angela, forgive the lateness of t his reply, I had not noticed your message. Yes, Kona can be very warm in late summer/early fall and I completely understand your situation! We will certainly add a couple of tower fans to the unit. AC is of course not advertised for this unit, and I'm not sure a split system could be added but that's a great idea.
Again, thank you for taking the time to write this review and if possible perhaps we can help you in the future at another location. We do have some with AC.
Dave K., stayed May 2019
Fantastic location. Spent happy hours on the balcony quietly reading in the morning, watching surfers, sunsets, & just the beautiful ocean. Unit was clean and spacious. As one other person noted, it's exactly as in the photos. It could use a little update - new fan in guest bedroom (a/c there would be great), and quieter exhaust fan in main bathroom. On the whole it was great. Would certainly recommend it to others!
Gretchen K., stayed December 2018View All 10 Reviews
Loved this place! Perfect vacation.
We (4 adults) spent 2 weeks on the Big Island and this was the perfect place. Everyday all day entertainment just outside our balcony by the surfing regulars of Kona ; perfect sunsets, including one green flash ; convenient, dedicated parking space, appliances, scuba gear, and all kinds of amenities, great beds, beautiful hawaiian furniture and artwork on the walls ; fabulous uncrowded common area, also facing the sunset with a lovely pool, hot tub and barbeque setup.
Dear Gretchen, thank you very much for that lovely review! We're so glad that you had a good time.
Alice Bennett-Moran, RB