5 Star Ratings!! Kamaole Sands, Updated, 1st Floor, Garden Unit, A/C throughout, Building #7
Welcome to our TOP ''A'' RATED, garden view home in the HIGHLY DESIRED BUILDING #7 at Kamaole Sands. Our one bedroom, two bath condo (plus queen sleeper sofa) features new items such as king bed, living & dining room furniture, flat screen TVs, washer/dryer and fully equipped kitchen. Unit also includes air conditioning in the living room and master bedroom.
This unit is FANTASTIC FOR FAMILIES and COUPLES.
• FREE local calls
• FREE and secure Wifi
• FREE assigned parking on the property.
• Bedding & Bathroom supplies: linens, beach towels, bath towels
• Kitchen supplies: paper towels, dish soap/sponge, trash bags
• Washer/dryer, laundry detergent, tissues, iron/board, hair dryer
• A/C in the living area and bedroom
• In-room safe
• Safe for small children with its location on the interior gardens
• Check-in is 3:00pm. Check-out is 11:00am. Late check-out is available for an additional $100 +tax up to 8:00pm (available from May-October only so please plan accordingly).
Our ground floor unit is perfect for families, especially with small children. If you're traveling with infants or small children, no need to bring all of your supplies. We work with a great company that will deliver cribs, seats, toys, accessories to our home prior to your arrival and pick them up after you leave.
Essentials for this fabulous vacation… we’ve got beach supplies for you!
• Beach towels
• Beach chairs
Kamaole Sands is a lush 15-acre property located in sunny South Kihei. The property has beautifully manicured grounds, four tennis courts, eight barbecues, swimming pool with children's wading pool, and two Jacuzzis. A short two minute walk across the street is one of Maui's most famous beaches, Kamaole Beach Park III, where you can swim, boogieboard, surf, or enjoy whale watching (seasonal) and enchanting Maui sunsets.
The resort provides onsite services and is within walking distance of nearby beaches, restaurants, shopping, and nightlife. The front desk is open 24 hours and offers complimentary coffee (7am-9am) in the reception area daily. Facilities also include a Cyber-cafe at the main office for guests who wish to leave their computers at home.
KAMAOLE SANDS AMENITIES
• Gym/Workout Facility
• Swimming pool, children’s wading pool, adult jetted spa, family jetted spa
• 4 tennis courts (no fee). Weekly free tennis clinic with USPTA Pro
(rackets available for rent)
• BBQ stations throughout the property
• Complimentary parking
• Activities desk
• Activities area with ping pong, fooseball and free lending library
• Free Maui newspaper
• Guest Services desk/Aloha Concierge on-site
• Across the street from Kamaole Beach Park III
• Every Wednesday COMPLIMENTARY Mai Tai Party with Live Music and Hula
Visit the on-site Guest Services Desk to easily plan and book activities including snorkel trips, sunset cruises, helicopter tours, whale watching, biking Haleakala, and more. Enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast the morning after your arrival for island orientation. Just minutes away is the famous Wailea Resort with world class golf, shopping, dining, spas, and more fantastic snorkeling beaches.
Our condo and its lanai are a Smoke Free Zone. Smoking is allowed at seven designated smoking benches around the periphery of the property.
I know you will enjoy our home as your home-away-from-home!
NO PETS PLEASE.
MUST BE MINIMUM 21 YEARS OF AGE TO RENT.
* Kamaole Sands charges a "one time" $35.00 (plus tax) resort fee, PAYABLE BY THE GUEST to the resort at check in. This is independent of our fees. This entitles you to: Free Maui News morning paper, Free Maui Magazine, Free local calls and more. The Castle Resort $25 Fee will be covered by the owner.
* Booking Guest will be required to provide a government-issued form of identification for the rental.
* Guests will be required to supply the name of all adult guests and ages of any children on reservation.
* Maximum guest occupancy is 4
|General||Air Conditioning, Washer, Dryer, Parking, Private Lanai, Linens Provided, Beach Towels Provided, Beach Chairs Provided, Beach Umbrella Provided, Shared Pool, Shared Hot Tub, Garden View, full-size washer/dryer|
|Beds||King Beds - 1, Sofa Bed - 1|
|Entertainment||Cable or Satellite TV, DVD Player, Stereo System|
|Kitchen||Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Oven, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Blender|
|Other||Iron, Ironing Board, Alarm Clock, Radio, Telephone, Gas/Electric Grill, Ceiling Fan, Beach chairs, towels, umbrella and cooler provided|
Internet Cafe,Tennis Courts, Swimming Pool, Two Jacuzzis, Gym
Listing Owner Information
Laurie Loper, Homeowner970-948-1701http://www.ourmauicondos.netView All My Listings
|Time Period||Nightly||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
|01/12/20 - 04/30/20||$189||-||-||5 nights|
|05/01/20 - 12/11/20||$169||-||-||4 nights|
|12/12/20 - 01/09/21||$235||-||-||14 nights|
|01/10/21 - 04/30/21||$189||-||-||5 nights|
|05/01/21 - 12/10/21||$169||-||-||4 nights|
Inquire about 30+ day rates.
Rates do not include 14.25% Hawaii Tax and $135 minimum check out cleaning fee. A $500 deposit required at booking. Balance due 60 prior to arrival (10+ days and holiday is 90 days prior). A $250 refundable security deposit is required.
Cancellation Policy: $250 fee for all cancellations outside of 60 days. Inside 60 days, pro-rated refund if we are able to re-rent unit, less $250 fee (90 days for December, January, February and 10+ day rentals).
Rates are displayed in US Dollars. A confirmation deposit of $500 is due upon confirmation of booking. Balance due 60 prior to arrival (10+ days and holiday is 90 days prior). A $250 refundable security deposit is required.
This is a payment of $250 collected from the guest to cover possible damage to the property. It is fully refunded within 14 business days if there are no damages. We inventory and inspect the property before and after every stay. The guest will be charged for missing items, excessive cleaning, violations of the house rules, and any damage done to the property beyond normal wear and tear.
Release of Liability
Guest will be required to sign a rental agreement as follows:
CHECK-IN is 3:00pm AND CHECK-OUT is 11:00am. No early check-in or late check-out unless previously arranged.
This is a NON-SMOKING unit. Please refrain from smoking in the condo and on the lanai.
PETS are not permitted in rental units.
PAYMENT – A 50% deposit s required upon receipt of confirmation. The balance of payment is due 60 days before your arrival date (90 days for rentals December, January and 10+ nights). Failure to submit final payment in the required number of days prior to arrival, may result in a cancellation of the reservation. Cancellation fees would apply (see CANCELLATIONS below).
REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT - A minimum refundable security deposit of $250 minimum is required (holiday, 20 day and longer rentals may require a larger deposit). This must be received with final payment for the reservation. Our management company will notify us of condition of the condo after your checkout. Your Security Deposit is fully refundable within 7 days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All keys are left inside the unit and the unit is left locked.
d. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
e. No linens or other property are lost or damaged.
f. No early check-in or late check-out unless previously arranged.
g. The renter is not evicted by the owner (representative of the owner), local law enforcement or the security company employed by Wailea Ekolu.
h. Keys: There is a $25 charge for a lost pool key.
i. Maximum occupancy of four (4) persons is not exceeded.
j. No evidence of smoking in the condo or on the lanai.
k. Additional charges may be incurred for any breakage, damage or housekeeping charges beyond normal use, excessive laundry or additional cleaning required.
CANCELLATIONS – Guest(s) who cancel at least 60 days before check-in will get 100% of the amount they’ve paid (less $100 administrative fee). If they cancel after that point, they will not receive a refund. For Dec-Jan. holiday and 14+ night rentals, guest must cancel 90 days before check in (less $100 administrative fee). A $100 administrative fee will be charged for all cancellations.
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY/MINIMUM STAY - The maximum number of guests for this condominium is limited to four (4) persons.
This property requires a 4 to 14 night minimum stay depending on the time period.
NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Additional housekeeping services are available at an additional rate.
OWNER ACCESS TO PROPERTY - Renter agrees that Owner, Owner representative and Kamaole Sands management may access the property with reasonable notice for reasons of maintenance and repair.
TERMS OF OCCUPANCY- Upon the Departure Date, the Guest(s) shall depart the property address without the necessity of notice from Owner, in good order and condition, remove all personal property; and shall surrender to Owner all keys to the property.
SUBLETTING- The Guest(s) shall not sublet the property to another party.
QUIET ENJOYMENT- The Guest(s) shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners/guests. The Guest(s)shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature may be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Guest(s) may be asked by the Owner, Owner representative or Kamaole Sands Association to immediately vacate the premises.
Quiet hours are from 10PM to 8AM.
1. An inventory list of furnishings in the premises and personal property provided therein shall be provided to the guest prior to check in. Guest(s) shall immediately notify Owner or Owner's Representative upon arrival if any furnishings or property are missing, damaged or not in working order.
2. Security Deposit may be applied by Owners to correct damages and such act shall not prevent the owner from claiming monies in excess of the deposit for correction of damages.
3. No shows, late arrivals or early departures are non-refundable.
4. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. High speed wireless internet and cable are provided as a
convenience only and not integral to the agreement. No refunds shall be given for outages, lack of content, speed or access to service.
5. Guest(s) agrees that Owner and Owner’s agents shall not be liable for any loss of or damage to any personal property in or on the rental premises or stored in rooms or places provided to Guest(s). Please use safe in the condo and lock windows and doors when away from unit.
6. Owner is not responsible for any inconveniences for which Owner has no immediate control and no refund or rate adjustment will be issued for said inconveniences. These inconveniences may include, but are not limited to, the following: (1) pool closure (2) power or water outages; (3) adverse weather and/or road conditions; (4) construction in the Kamaole Sands complex and the surrounding area; and (5) units that are not decorated and/or accommodated to Guest’s individual tastes.
7. Furnishings in the rental are subject to change at any time. They may vary from those represented on the website.
8. Hurricane or storm policy: No refunds or altered reservations will be given due to an upcoming or current storm while guests are in residence or due to flight cancellations. We highly recommend Guest(s) purchase travel insurance.
9. Owner shall not be held liable, or otherwise take any responsibility, for any injuries that may occur to Renter or Guest(s), and/or Guest’s invitee, that is caused or permitted to be caused by the intentional, unintentional, negligent, or careless acts of said Renter, Guests, and/or invitees. The Guest(s) hereby agrees that he/she shall not file any claim, action or lawsuit against Owner(s), their representatives or agents for costs or damages arising from Renters/Guest(s) or their guests use of the property. Renter/Guest(s) agrees to indemnify and save harmless Owner(s), their representatives or employees from any and all liability, negligence on the part of either party, loss, damage, injury or death resulting from the use of the property, its fixtures and contents. Renter/Guest(s) agrees to indemnify and save harmless Owner(s), their representatives or employees from all liability, negligence on the part of either party, loss, damage, injury or death resulting from the use of Kamaole Sands common areas.
10. The Kamaole Sands Association of Apartment Owners reserves the right to evict Guest(s) for excessive noise, unauthorized parties on the grounds or not following the general rules of the property as posted on the grounds and in our information book in the condo. Should Guest(s) be evicted, early departure is non-refundable.
11. In the case of a force majeure event that results in owner not being able to provide the accommodation in substantially the advertised condition, owner reserves the right to issue the guest a full refund of monies paid and then cancel the contract with no further liability. Owner also reserves the right to cancel and issue a full refund in the event of sale of the Property if the purchaser refuses the request of Owner to honor existing contracts.
12. The golf course adjacent to the Kamaole Sands is private property, not part of Ekolu grounds. Walking on the golf course or golf course path is not permitted.
* Quiet hours are 10:00pm to 8:00am.
* Until confirmed, rates are subject to change.
* Must be minimum 21 years of age to rent this condo.
Parking is permitted in designated numbered spaces. You will be assigned a parking space and issued a permit upon your arrival. Please always keep your permit on the dash board. Only one permit issued per condo. A card will also be issued for gate access as well.
The locked closet in the kitchen contains owner's personal items. Please be respectful.
Local calls are free. Guests will be required to submit a credit card at check-in for long distance calls made from the condo telephone.
Bugs are a common problem in the tropics. Please keep the kitchen as clean as possible. Dispose of all trash accordingly.
Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am. Please be respectful of others. No loud parties, no music outside after 10 pm.
No pets allowed.
Smoking is not permitted inside the unit or on the lanai. Smoking is permitted outside in designated areas only.
Check the furniture, closets and washer/dryer for you personal belongings. Please place dirty dishes in the dishwasher. All furniture should be in the same place as it was on your arrival. Turn off all lights and air conditioners. Lock all windows and doors. Leave keys on entry table in unit.
Sandra, stayed January 2020
Lovely home in a great location
We recently spent a week at this lovely condo. The unit itself is very nice. Comfy bed, nice bathrooms, spacious living area, very nice lanai. While I didn't do any cooking (I was on vacation!), I appreciated the well-stocked kitchen. We appreciated the extra little touches that were hotel-like--bottles of water, small shampoos and soap, a little picture frame for us to save one of our memories. The grounds of the complex are just beautiful; I loved the orchid wall. And the location can't be beat. It's across the street from a wonderful beach park where I watched the whales lazily swim close to shore in the morning. It's within easy walking distance of several restaurants and a very short drive to even more. Kihei is a great little town! Communications with the owner were excellent! I definitely recommend staying here!
Aloha Sandra. Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay at our place. We're so thrilled you enjoyed our home and Kamaole Sands. I hope it was a wonderful time spent with family and that we'll have the chance to welcome you back again some day very soon.
Katie K., stayed November 2019
Perfect location in Maui!
This was our third trip to Maui staying at the Kamaole Sands. This place was by far the nicest! Laurie and Glenn have spent the extra time to ensure the visitors have everything they need. The keepsake picture frame and bag were also a very kind gesture. Thank you for opening your wonderful home to us!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay. We’re so thrilled you enjoyed your time at our home. We hope we’ll have the opportunity to welcome you back again some day. Laurie
Lindsay W., stayed October 2019View All 60 Reviews
Perfect homebase while staying on Maui
I spent a little over a week at Laurie and Glens condo with my mother and my 10 month old daughter. As hosts, Laurie and Glen were very responsive to any questions we had prior to booking their unit and Laurie even assisted in coordinating the rental of several baby items for our stay. During our stay there was a very minor issue with the sliding door, which Laurie took care of right away.
The unit is in a great location and was very clean and well stocked with more than just the bare essentials. The photographs well represented the unit. The bed was very comfortable. The complex itself is meticulously maintained with gorgeous grounds and friendly staff as well as a helpful and knowledgable concierge service that provided us with a great overview of what to do during our stay.
The complex is located across the street from one beach and is within walking distance to 3 other beaches as well as coffee shpps, restaurants and other stores. It's a great area for early morning walks. I highly recommend the cinnamon roll cafe down the street for coffee and baked treats.
We are so glad we found this unit for our stay and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a comfortable place to stay while on the island.
Aloha Lindsay! Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay. We’re so thrilled you enjoyed our home and hope that we’ll have the chance to welcome you back again some day soon.
All the best. Mahalo!