Cozy Hawaiian Studio...the right place at the right price, steps from the beach, free Wifi
This quiet studio condo in North Kihei sleeps 2 people. The well kept complex offers a nice pool, jacuzzi, tennis court, BBQ area and on site laundry. The full kitchen offers the budget traveller the option of cooking although restaurants are close at hand.
Venture across the street to the Kalepolepo Beach Park offering a quiet beach with calm shallow waters for easy wading (historically walled off for an ancient fishpond reserved for Hawaiian royalty). Beside the park add to this culture, free visits to the Hawaiian Island Humpback Whale Education Center to inform and captivate. Just North again, take a walk on one of the longest continuous stretches of beach on Maui.
Amenities close by offer restaurants, pharmacy, grocery market, salon and outdoor markets for Hawaiian keepsakes. Along South Kihei Road, take in water sport opportunities, surf shops, bars and the night life.
|General||Air Conditioning, Parking, Private Lanai, Private Patio, Linens Provided, Beach Towels Provided, Beach Chairs Provided, Shared Pool, Shared Hot Tub, Garden View, on site coin laundry room|
|Beds||Murphy Bed - 1, Sofa Bed - 1, Queen size|
|Entertainment||Cable or Satellite TV, DVD Player|
|Kitchen||Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Oven, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Blender|
|Other||Iron, Ironing Board, Alarm Clock, Radio, Telephone, Ceiling Fan, Free Long Distance within North America, Common property Gas BBQ near pool, Air Conditioner|
Tennis Court in Court Yard, bring your rackets for a match.
Listing Owner Information
Darilyn Dennis, Homeowner
|Time Period||Nightly||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
|09/01/20 - 12/15/20||$72||$72||$65||7 nights|
|12/16/20 - 01/05/21||$90||$90||$90||7 nights|
|01/06/21 - 04/15/21||$83||$83||$75||7 nights|
|04/16/21 - 08/31/21||$72||$72||$65||7 nights|
|09/01/21 - 12/15/21||$72||$72||$65||7 nights|
Rates do not include 14.416% Hawaii Tax, TA-066-518-6304-01, GE-066-518-6304-01, #W39743646-01. Add $100 check out cleaning fee. Based on two person occupancy, $10/per additional person per night. $200 dollars security/damage deposit required at booking. Payment by Paypal. Balance is due 45 days prior to arrival. No smoking. Pets not allowed.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
For cancellations more than 45 days before arrival, the cancellation fee is $50. If you cancel 45 days or less prior to arrival, the full amount of rent will be due. If the unit is re-booked to another party for the same dates, you will be refunded the amount we are able to recover. Travel insurance is advised.
Rates are displayed in US Dollars. $200 dollars security/damage deposit is due within 10 business days from the date of booking. The balance is due 45 days prior to arrival. Payments by Paypal are accepted.
This is a payment of $200 collected from the guest to cover possible damage to the property. It is fully refunded within 15 business days if there are no damages. We inventory and inspect the property before and after every stay.The guest will be charged for missing items, excessive cleaning, violations of the house rules, and any damage done to the property beyond normal wear and tear.
Release of Liability
Guests are granted access to Rental Property and many of amenities that exist within the property. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Guests agree to use any personal and real property belonging to the Homeowner at their own risk and agree to release Homeowner of all liability associated with using such property. Homeowner cannot be held responsible or liable for injuries that occur while Guest is in possession or use of property. Guests agree to further to take on any liability associated with a third-party guest visiting the Rental Property or use of the Homeowner's property. Homeowner does not permit use of any of Homeowner's Property other than by the Guest and hereby disclaims any claims of liability associated with the Rental Property or property within and around the rental unit.
House Rules (ABBREVIATED for Guests and Renters) Updated June 1, 2018
1. Each owner, tenant and or guest shall observe and adhere to the House Rules and ensure that their families, guests, tenants, employees, and such other persons using the project on their behalf also observe and adhere to the House Rules.
The owner shall be responsible for all expenses with non-compliance.
2. Occupants are encouraged to practice conservation of utilities.
3. No barbeque or barbeque equipment shall be used in a unit or on any lanai. All barbequing will be done in the designated barbeque area provided adjacent to the pool.
4. Kihei Bay Surf is a non-smoking property. Smoking is only permissible at the two (2) designated smoking areas at the rear North and South corners of the parking lot.
5. Kihei Bay Surf is a no pet's allowed property.
6. Noisy, disturbing or illegal behavior will not be permitted on the property. Behavior may not interfere with the rights, comfort, or convenience of other residents or tenants. Quiet time is to be observed between 1O:OOPM and 8:00AM
7. The speed limit is 5mph in property. Kihei Bay Surf parking is designed for only one (1) vehicle per unit in the complex to be parked in front of, near or close to their residence. An additional vehicle up to one (1) vehicle per unit must be parked in the back portion of the complex All Kihei Bay Surf residents or guests must have a Kihei Bay Surf resident or guest sticker or windshield tab visible daily. No back in parking is allowed on property.
8. No garments, towels, rugs, hanging baskets, wind chimes or other objects shall be hung from the lanai railings, ceilings, or walls. Lanais may be furnished with typical furnishings only; chairs, lounges, tables, deck boxes, and decorative items shall be kept in an orderly fashion. Plants must have a drip pan so there is no leakage onto the lanai surface. No climbing on or over lanais to enter or exit units will be permitted.
9. Tennis court hours are from 8:00AM till dusk.
10. Pool hours are from 9:00AM to 9:30PM daily. There is no life guard on duty.
Occupants use the facility at their own risk. No glass bottles, etc.. Or like material at pool or barbeque area is allowed. Only swim attire is to be worn.
11. Laundry hours are from 8:00AM to 9:00PM
12. All motorcycles, mopeds and bicycles shall be parked in the proper parking stalls. I 13. Bicycles are not permitted to be chained to any railings or any part of any
building or on lanais.