Oceanfront at Papakea H304
Kaanapali Beach Oceanfront Resort at the Papakea Unit H304, 2 bedrooms, 2 Baths, Central A/C, Ocean Views, Sleeps 5
*** Completely Renovated in November 2017- new furniture, flooring, kitchen, appliances, central air conditioning, décor, etc.****
Excellent location, with fantastic panoramic views of ocean, koi ponds, (2) putting greens, lush tropical landscaping, (2 )pools & (2) hot tubs on North Ka'anapali Beach! Tiki torches light up the beautifully landscaped grounds each evening. Updated with new carpet, paint, window coverings and flat screen TV’s in the living room and master bedroom. Blu-ray DVD player and iphone/ipod/CD player in living room. The 2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms are all on one floor. Wake to the sounds and sights of the ocean. Ceiling fans and central air conditioning keep the condo cool for great comfort and sleep at night. Bring your computer equipment and enjoy free wireless internet access in our condo. Full service front desk privileges apply to all rentals in this condo.
Condo highlights listed below:
LIVING & DINING AREA:
• Central A/C hitting living room and both bedrooms
• Tropical style decor
• Floor to ceiling lanai doors & louvered windows
• Relax with views of breaking waves, palm trees, whales, sailboats, and surfers
• Flat Screen TV, Blu-ray DVD player and I-phone/i-pod dock/CD player
• Glass top dining table & chairs for 4
• Bar Stools at the kitchen counter for 2
• Tiled Counters
• Natural wood cabinets
• Refrigerator, smooth cook top stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave
• Full size drip coffee maker, toaster, blender, mixer, utensils
• Stack washer and dryer
• King size bed
• Flat Screen TV
• En-suite Bathroom features large vanity area and tub shower combo with glass door
• Queen + Twin Bed
* TV (Smart TV, streaming only)
• Bathroom features separate vanity area and small tub/shower combo
• Central A/C with air going into living room and each bedroom
• Washer, dryer, iron, ironing board
• Telephone & Wi-Fi signal included
• $17/day resort fees
• 24 hour front desk
• Pride in ownership - we want to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. We hope you will be a return guest and refer us to your friends and family.
• Within walking distance to groceries, take-out, beach, restaurants, DVD rentals, and dive shop.
• Within driving distance to Lahaina, shopping, championship golf, sightseeing
• 13 acres of lush foliage, koi ponds and putting greens
• 2 ocean front pools & Jacuzzi's
• Poolside BBQ Grill Areas
• 2 Covered community cabanas
• Tennis Courts (rackets and balls available at the front desk)
• (2) Shuffle Boards - located near the pools
• (2) 18 Hole Putting greens throughout the property
* Close to Dining & Shopping in North Ka'anapali and Honokowai! ** Walking distance to grocery & eateries**
|General||Air Conditioning, Washer, Dryer, Parking, Private Lanai, Linens Provided, Beach Towels Provided, Beach Chairs Provided, Shared Pool, Shared Hot Tub, Ocean View|
|Beds||Queen Beds - 1, King Beds - 1, Twin Futons - 1, Sofa Bed - 1|
|Entertainment||Cable or Satellite TV, DVD Player, Stereo System|
|Kitchen||Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Oven, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Blender|
|Other||Iron, Ironing Board, Alarm Clock, Telephone, Gas/Electric Grill, Ceiling Fan|
Mai Tai Party Every Thursday
Other activities also available
Listing Owner Information
Julie & Greg Cheatham, Homeowner808-463-4979https://luxvaca.com/View All My Listings
|Time Period||Nightly||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
|09/01/23 - 09/30/23||$469||-||-||7 nights|
|10/01/23 - 10/31/23||$429||-||-||7 nights|
Max Occupancy is 5 persons total. Hawaii Occupancy Tax and any fees are separate - refer to quote for exact numbers. No Smoking. Pets NOT allowed. We will send you a contract for your approval. Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice. Cancellation fee is $250 if cancelled 75 days in advance.
Cancellations: Can be cancelled up to 75 days in advance less $250 administration fee.
$500 due upon booking
Balance due 75 days prior to check in
We do not take a security deposit.
Release of Liability
Guest agrees to release the Owners, The Condo Association, and its agents, employees and affiliates (“Condo Parties”) of all liability. Guest agrees to release Condo Parties and to indemnify and hold harmless the Condo Parties from and against any and all loss, claims, liability, damage, costs and expenses, including attorney fees arising from any nuisance or harm made or suffered on the property by you or your guests or invitees, including without limitation, injury or death, or from any carelessness, neglect or improper conduct of any persons entering, occupying or visiting the premises.
Must be 25 years of age to rent.
No parties or events.
Deanna H., stayed November 2019
Wonderful for a family!
We selected this condo for our family based on the location, updated interior and ocean view. Everything met or exceeded our expectations. There were 4 adults and 1 child and there was plenty of room and separation for all of us. Sufficient towels were provided and the beach & snorkel supplies were an added bonus. If we return to Maui and want to stay in the same area, I would not hesitate to book this unit again!
Cathy S., stayed November 2019
Awesome vacation get away!
Beautiful layout of the unit. Location was great. Lots of amenities.
Doug Q., stayed October 2019View All 30 Reviews
Great 25th Anniversary Experience, AWESOME CONDO!
My wife and I picked this condo in Ka’anapali to spend our 25th anniversary. I don’t think we could have made a better choice. We had an amazing and relaxing stay at this beautiful condo which was recently updated. The grounds around the condo were well maintained. We had all the amenities of home while enjoying our stay on Maui. The beach walk was a great feature; it runs from the condo all the way down to the Hyatt Resort in Kaanapali which is about 4.1 miles each direction. We did this walk early every morning before the temperature was too warm. Used both pools at the complex during the day which were clean and plenty of room. Bathroom facilities were close to the pool. We had dinner out almost every night during our stay, breakfast and lunch at the condo. Fleetwood’s in Lahaina was amazing, great service, great views and the best meal we had on Maui. Dukes and the Beach Club were two close restaurants within walking distance. We had dinner at both of these restaurants twice. Pizza Paradiso was a good choice for our last night as we were busy packing after spending 12 days on Maui. The condo was well equipped for cooking meals but we decided that dinner out exploring the area and celebrating our 25th was best. If I were going back to Maui and the Ka’anapali area this is the place I would want to stay. My wife is already talking about coming back to celebrate her next milestone birthday. It was relaxing, and the condo was tastefully updated and a pleasure to stay. Cannot thank the owners enough, well done! Doug and Ellen