The unique condo resort in South Kihei, Kamaole Sands Resort, offers 15 acres of gardens, falls, and waterfalls right across Kamaole Park III beach. Individually owned and furnished condominiums provide for pleasant and comfortable vacation living in the heart of ocean activities, diverse cafes and bistros, golf, spas and fantasting shopping.
Table of contents
- Condominium Amenities
- Resort Amenities
- Kamaole Sands Resort Maps and Floor Plans
- Location Map with Nearby Shopping and Dining
- Nearby Beaches
- Group Calendar
- 1, 2 and 3-bedroom units
- 2 or 3 full bathrooms in every condo
- Furnished and air-conditioned
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Washer and dryer in every unit
- Linens and towels provided
- Private lanai(s) in every unit
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free assigned parking space
- Guest services lobby open 24/7
- Complimentary breakfast and island orientation on your first full day
- Large sparkling pool and a smaller wading pool for kids
- 2 hot tubs – one for families and one for adults
- Fitness center
- Activities desk near the pool is open every day
- Poolside Mai Tai party with live music on Wednesdays
- BBQ areas with propane grills and picnic tables
- Tennis courts
- Ping-pong tables
- Security on property
- Smoking not allowed anywhere, except dedicated benches on the parking lot
Kamaole Sands Resort Map and Floor Plans
Kamaole Sands 1-Bedroom, 2-bathroom condo floor plan
Kamaole Sands 2-Bedroom, 2-bathroom condo floor plan
Kamaole Sands 2-Bedroom, 2-bathroom with loft condo floor plan
Kamaole Sands 3-Bedroom, 3-bathroom with loft condo floor plan
Location Map with Nearby Shopping and Dining
There are 4 beaches withing a reasonable walking distance: three of Kamaole Beach Parks (I, II and III) and Keawakapu Beach.
Kamaole Beach Park III, a.k.a. Kam III
Located right across S. Kihei road from Kamaole Sands Resort, it’s 1-5 min slow walk from any condo in Kamaole Sands, depending on the condo’s location. S, Kihei Road is a narrow 2-lane road here, and cars stop to let people cross the road at any time and place. Kam III is the smallest of the three Kamaole Beach Parks, but has the best boogie boarding conditions with consisten shorebreak. It is divided in two parts: a smaller left – favorite of families with babies, as it’s more protected and shallow; and a larger right – for swimming and boogie boarding. The lava outcrop at the northern end (between this beach and Kamaole Beach Park II) is the favorite place for green sea turtles. You can swim with them here almost every day, more often in the morning.
Kamaole Beach Park II, a.k.a. Kam II
This beach is about a 5-minute walk from Kamaole Sands Resort. It’s longer than Kamaole Sands III and has very good swimming conditions.
Kamaole Beach Park I, a.k.a. Kam I
Kam I is located a 0.7 mile or 12-min walk from Kamaole Sands. It’s the longest of the three Kamaole beaches.
Exactly same distance from Kamaole Sands Resort as Kam I, but to the south, lies this beautiful beach, excellent for strolling, swimming and snorkeling at its north end. It’s very wide and long with fine sand, not crowded. One of the finest beaches on Maui! There are some free parking spots behind Mana Kai hotel.