The unique condo resort in South Kihei, Kamaole Sands Resort, offers 15 acres of gardens, falls, and waterfalls right across Kamaole Beach 3. Individually owned and furnished Kamaole Sands Condos provide for pleasant and comfortable vacation living in the heart of ocean activities, diverse cafes and bistros, golf, spas and fantastic shopping.
Kamaole Sands Group Calendar
Click on condo number on the left to go to the listing, view its calendar, get a quote and submit inquiry. Book direct, no added booking fees!
- Guest services lobby open 24/7
- Complimentary breakfast and island orientation on your first full day
- Large sparkling swimming pool, children’s wading pool, adult jetted spa, and a family jetted spa
- Fully equipped Fitness Center with an amazing view overlooking the pool
- BBQ stations throughout the property with new equipment and shaded picnic tables
- 15-acres of amazing landscaped garden with waterfalls and ponds
- Activities desk near the pool is open every day
- EVERY WEDNESDAY – Complimentary Mai Tai Party (alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks) with Live Music and Hula Dancers
- Activities area with ping pong, fooseball, and other games for all ages; free lending library
- Wi-Fi Available in most areas and a convenient Cyber Café is in the Lobby
- All buildings have new elevators
- 24-hour Security Assistance; 7 day a week on-site concierge service
- Smoking not allowed anywhere, except dedicated benches on the parking lot
- Complimentary parking in the private, well-lit and security patrolled parking lot
- Across the street from Kamaole Beach Park III known for excellent swimming and consistent boogie boarding
- 4 tennis courts (no fee) with a daily drop in program and weekly free clinic by USPTA Pro
- Adult and Junior Tennis Rackets available to rent with complimentary balls
Kamaole Sands Condo Amenities
- 1, 2 and 3-bedroom units
- 2 or 3 full bathrooms in every condo
- Furnished and air-conditioned
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Washer and dryer in every unit
- Linens and towels provided
- Private lanai(s) in every unit
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free assigned parking space
Dining and Shopping near Kamaole Sands Resort
South Kihei has some of Maui’s best restaurants and quick eats. There are five shopping centers just a short walk away and they all offer dining options. Whether you are dining in or out, there is something for every budget and every appetite. The shopping centers also feature rental companies for Stand-Up Paddle Boards, Snorkel Gear, Surfboards and more!
Located in the Rainbow Mall, ‘Café O Lei’ is Kihei’s number one lunch spot with their famous daily Fish Special, and a top pick for dinner with fresh fish, top cut steaks and daily sushi specials. Downstairs you will find ‘Da Kitchen’, a local favorite known for delicious local cuisine in large portions. Within a couple of blocks, you will also find Fred’s Mexican Restaurant and 808 Deli for Great sandwiches and salads. Five Palms Restaurant has an exceptional happy hour and excellent dinner entrees.
Amazing Activities Nearby
- Molokini and whale watching boat trips from Kihei Boat Ramp
- Learn to surf at Kalama Cove surf center
- Tee off at Maui Nui or the Wailea Championship Golf courses
- Stay on trend at The Shops at Wailea with daily cultural events
- Snorkel and scuba amid the pristine waters of La Perouse Bay and Ulua Beach
- Indulge in spa treatments at Wailea Resort
- Mulligan’s Irish Pub in Wailea with nightly music
- Gannon’s in Wailea late happy hour and exceptional entrees
- Kihei Café has the best breakfast on Maui
- Nightly Music at the Poolside Café at Maui Coast and Monkeypod
- Full lounge chairs with great A/C at Kihei Regency Movie Theaters
- Sample local craft brews, meals and entertainment at Maui Brewing Company
- World Class Aquarium at the Maui Ocean Center
Kamaole Sands Resort Map and Floor Plans
Kamaole Sands Condos: 1-Bedroom, 2-bathroom floor plan
Kamaole Sands Condos: 2-Bedroom, 2-bathroom floor plan
Kamaole Sands Condos: 2-Bedroom, 2-bathroom with loft floor plan
Kamaole Sands Condos: 3-Bedroom, 3-bathroom with loft floor plan
Kamaole Sands Location Map
Kamaole Sands resort is withing a walking distance to 4 beaches –
three of Kamaole Beach Parks (1, 2 and 3) and Keawakapu Beach. The three Kamaole Beach Parks offer golden sand and crystal-clear waters and also present an excellent promenade along the ocean.
Kamaole Beach 3, a.k.a. Kam 3
Located right across S. Kihei road from Kamaole Sands Resort, it’s 1-5 min slow walk from Kamaole Sands Condos, depending on the condo’s location. S, Kihei Road is a narrow 2-lane road here, and cars stop to let people cross the road at any time and place. Kam 3 is the smallest of the three Kamaole Beach Parks, but has the best boogie boarding conditions with consistent shorebreak. It is divided in two parts: a smaller left – favorite of families with babies, as it’s more protected and shallow; and a larger right – for swimming and boogie boarding. The lava outcrop at the northern end (between this beach and Kamaole Beach Park 2) is the favorite place for green sea turtles. You can swim with them here almost every day, more often in the morning.
Kamaole Beach 2, a.k.a. Kam 2
This beach is about a 5-minute walk from Kamaole Sands Resort. It’s longer than Kamaole Sands 3 and has very good swimming conditions.
Kamaole Beach 1, a.k.a. Kam 1
Kam 1 is located a 0.7 mile or 12-min walk from Kamaole Sands. It’s the longest of the three Kamaole beaches.
Exactly same distance from Kamaole Sands Resort as Kam 1, but to the south, lies this beautiful beach, excellent for strolling, swimming and snorkeling at its north end. It’s very wide and long with fine sand, not crowded. One of the finest beaches on Maui! There are some free parking spots behind Mana Kai hotel.