Sugar Beach Resort is centrally located in North Kihei, Maui. It occupies almost 3 acres in the middle of the longest sandy beach in all Hawaii. Stroll along the 5-mile long Sugar Beach, watch phenomenal sunsets, sea turtles and breaching Humpback whales (in season – December through April) right from your vacation condo lanai.
Sugar Beach Resort consists of two six-story buildings, the Mill Building and Plantation Building. Enjoy beautifully landscaped grounds with a pool, Jacuzzi, dry sauna, putting green and gas BBQ’s, oceanfront activities, stunning views of both Haleakala and the West Maui Mountains. With almost equal driving times to Wailea, Lahaina and Kahului, it’s easy to see the best of Maui with Sugar Beach Resort as your home base.
Sugar Beach Group Calendar
Click on condo number on the left to go to the listing, view its calendar, get a quote and submit inquiry. Book direct, no added booking fees!
- Beachfront location on the 5-mile long Sugar Beach
- Free parking
- Concierge/Activities Desk – https://www.mauivalue.com/ – can help you plan, arrange, and book activities and trips
- Beach equipment rentals – https://mauisnorkelstore.com/ – rents snorkeling gear, boogie boards, beach chairs. umbrellas and more.
- Heated swimming pool, jacuzzi and wading pool
- Dry sauna
- Licensed massage therapist
- Beachfront lighted BBQ areas
- Putting green
- Dina’s SandWitch Bar and Deli – view the menu
- Gift shop
Sugar Beach Condo Amenities
- 1 and 2-bedroom furnished units
- Central air conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Washer and dryer in every unit
- Linens and towels provided
- Private lanai in every condo
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free assigned parking space
Sugar Beach Resort Map and Floor Plans
Sugar Beach Condos: 1-Bedroom, 1-bathroom floor plan
Sugar Beach Condos: 2-Bedroom, 2-bathroom floor plan
Dining and Shopping near Sugar Beach Resort
Maui Pie in Kihei next door to the post office has all kinds of amazing pies. Try Chicken Pot pie, Mango Strawberry and Coconut Cream. And all the rest! This friendly and clean place is a delight!
Cafe O’Lei in South Kihei is a must! Fresh local greens, in house made dressings, fish melting in the mouth, great sushi, excellent coffee, and the prices are reasonable.
Longs Drugs (1215 South Kihei Road) is a great place to buy gifts. We can’t recommend Hana Bay Rum, unfortunately, as it is neither produced nor distilled in Hawaii.
Eskimo Candy is the place for fresh local fish, assorted poke (marinated fish) and plate lunches.
Koiso Sushi Bar in Dolphin Plaza (2395 South Kihei Road) is a spot for people “who are interested in the traditional, simple Japanese-style pleasures“. This is a tiny and very personal place, where you can closely observe the magical work of Master Chef Hiroaki Kudo.
Rita’s Steak & Fish house in Kihei – happy hour menu including $3 Mai Tais, open air restaurant, live music, very affordable.