Quiet Ground Floor Condo
Spacious one bedroom, two bath condo (818 sq ft) located among 15 acres of gardens, waterfalls, and ponds.
The unit features wood laminate floors and tile and of course includes linens, towels, high-speed internet as well as a smart TV in the living room and a TV in the bedroom. There are air conditioners in both the living room and bedroom, but most times the overhead fans and Maui's gentle breezes keep you cool and comfortable. Pack light since we provide an in-unit washer and dryer. Your one assigned parking space is nearby.
Although you are on vacation and Kihei as well as nearby Wailea offer many restaurant option, the fully equipped kitchen does make it easy to prepare meals. And, three well maintained gas barbecue grills are just steps from the lanai door. The lanai is one of the larger ones at the complex, with ample space at the four person table for dining al fresco.
The lanai closet stores beach chairs and an umbrella which you can take on your 3-min easy walk to Kamaole III Beach - one of the best Maui beaches.
|General||Air Conditioning, Washer, Dryer, Parking, Private Lanai, Linens Provided, Beach Towels Provided, Beach Chairs Provided, Beach Umbrella Provided, Shared Pool, Shared Hot Tub, Garden View|
|Beds||Queen Beds - 1, Sofa Bed - 1|
|Entertainment||Cable or Satellite TV|
|Kitchen||Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Oven, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Blender|
|Other||Iron, Ironing Board, Alarm Clock, steps away from the shared grill|
gym, Wednesday afternoon Mai Tai party with music at the pool
Listing Owner Information
Terry Rosenstock, Homeowner415-816-2671http://www.yourvacationcondo.com
|Time Period||Nightly||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
|01/04/21 - 03/31/21||$215||-||-||5 nights|
|04/01/21 - 12/18/21||$135||-||-||3 nights|
You will be emailed a rental agreement for your signiture. Guest agrees to all of the following:
1. To be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period and to be the primary responsible party for all guests in his/her party.
2. To check in at the Kamaole Sands Front Desk prior to entering the unit.
3. To notify on-island contact immediately upon check in if there are broken or unsafe items or the cleanliness of the unit is unsatisfactory.
4. Upon departure remove all food from refrigerator and cupboards and discard, load dirty dishes in dishwasher
5. Owner is not responsible for lost items. Upon departure, please thoroughly inspect the condo for any potential items left behind, including electronics, chargers and clothing. These items can be shipped to you within 10 days. There is a $20 service charge plus shipping charges. After 10 days, items will be donated to charity.
6. Kamaole Sands condos are smoke free units. If the cleaning service finds any signs of smoke a $250.00 cleaning fee will be assessed.
All cancellations will result in a fee equivalent to the nightly rate for your reservations dates.
• If Guest cancels 60 or more days prior to arrival, the 25% reservation payment will be refunded.
• If Guest cancels 59 days or less prior to arrival, he/she is responsible for the full amount of rent. If the unit is re-booked to another party for any of the dates of the reservation, the Owner will refund the Guest the amount recovered. Owners may not be able to rebook all or any dates and/or the nightly rate may be less than the nightly rate Guest reserved.
25% Deposit due upon signing a rental agreement, balance due 60 days prior to arrival. PayPal or personal check
Release of Liability
Guests are granted access to Rental Property and many of amenities that exist within the property. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Guests agree to use any personal and real property belonging to the Homeowner at their own risk and agree to release Homeowner of all liability associated with using such property. Homeowner cannot be held responsible or liable for injuries that occur while Guest is in possession or use of property. Guests agree to further to take on any liability associated with a third-party guest visiting the Rental Property or use of the Homeowner's property. Homeowner does not permit use of any of Homeowner's Property other than by the Guest and hereby disclaims any claims of liability associated with the Rental Property or property within and around the rental unit.
Check-in time is 3 PM. Check-out time is 11 AM. NO early check-ins or late check-outs, unless specified in your rental agreement. Maximum occupancy: 4 guests. NO SMOKING is permitted in or around the unit, including lanai. NO PETS are permitted. Violation will result in the loss of your security deposit.
Parking is permitted in the assigned designated space. You will be assigned one parking space and issued a permit upon your arrival. Please always keep your permit on a dash board. Additional car can be parked on the other side of the property in a visitor space.
Please use the A/C sparingly and intermittently! If you are gone, do NOT have the A/C on. Try to not use the A/C at night while you sleep. Keep your windows and glass blinds open. Turn on your ceiling fans.
The locked closet in the bedroom contains owners' personal items. Please be respectful.
Roaches are a common problem in the tropics. Please keep the kitchen clean from bread crumbs and food spills. Dispose of all trash at least every day.
Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am. Please be respectful of others. No loud parties, no music outside after 10 pm.
No pets allowed.
Smoking is not permitted inside the unit or on the lanai. Smoking is permitted outside in the designated areas only.
Check the furniture, closets and washer/dryer for you personal belongings. Put dirty dishes in the dishwasher and start the washing cycle. All furniture should be in the same place as it was on your arrival. Turn down all lights and the air conditioner. Lock all windows and doors.
Terry B., stayed January 2020
Terry was wonderful. There was a problem with the television and she came immediately.
Excellent would definitely stay again if in area. The owners were responsive to all our needs. Well equipped.
Rachel, stayed January 2020
This place is the perfect spot to stay. It’s location is unbeatable as a simple walk across the street takes you to one of the most beautiful beaches. We cooked dinner almost every night and had everything we needed. The bed was comfortable and the place was sparkling clean. I would definitely recommend staying here. Terry is a great host and we had an amazing trip. Thanks again!
Heather P., stayed December 2019View All 40 Reviews
Excellent condo in a family friendly condo
I rented this condo as one of three for a large family gathering over Christmas. The owner was very quick to respond and when I needed to make date changes, Terry made it happen. Really appreciated. The condo backs away from the centre of the complex so it’s quieter. All the basics are included.