5 Star Reviews! Ocean Views... Steps to Golf... All you could ask for!
Welcome to our Maui condo! You're sure to enjoy our Wailea Ekolu home and the Maui sunsets with SPECTACULAR OCEAN VIEWS of Molokini and the neighboring island of Kahoolawe. Our condo is located on the ground floor of the HIGHLY DESIRED building #3 of Ekolu Village.
• FREE local and long distance calls to the US mainland Canada & Mexico.
• FREE and secure highspeed internet
• SMART TV including streaming apps NETFLIX, HULU, AMAZON and more!
(Must have your own account for each company to login).
• Bedding & Bathroom supplies: linens, beach towels, bath towels
• Kitchen supplies: paper towels, dish soap/sponge, trash bags,
• Washer/dryer, laundry detergent, tissues, iron/board
• Electric grill
• New A/C installed in August 2019
• In-room safe
Check-in is 3:00pm. Check-out is 11:00am. Late check-out is available for an additional $100 +tax up to 8:00pm (available from May-October only so please plan accordingly).
Located on the 10th hole of the championship Wailea Blue Golf Course, our 1 bedroom/2 bathroom air conditioned condominium boasts all the comforts of home. It includes stylish furnishings inside and out. The kitchen and bathrooms are remodeled with new appliances and granite cabinetry and tile in the kitchen and bathrooms. Full size washer/dryer.
The lanai beckons for breakfast in the morning, afternoon cocktails, or dinner with beautiful sunsets while you enjoy fabulous ocean views and ONE OF THE FEW UNITS IN EKOLU WITH A LANAI THAT LEADS OUT TO A LARGE OPEN GRASSY AREA.
Fully stocked kitchen with all of the amenities of home include:
• Refrigerator with water dispenser and ice maker.
• Dish washer
• Hot water dispenser
• Rice cooker, blender, toaster/toaster oven coffee maker, coffee grinder and more!
You'll enjoy indoor or outdoor dining all day long under the COVERED LANAI that includes an electric barbeque.
The living room includes the following amenities:
• Queen size sleeper sofa
• FLAT SCREEN HDTV with newest HD/DVR and hundreds of channels.
• DVD player, CD player
• Bluetooth speaker
• Reading library for your enjoyment
En-suite bedroom includes:
• Cal King-bed
• Flat screen TV
• Charging station for your electronics
• Bathroom with shower and tub
• Starter toiletries with shampoo, lotion, cotton swabs and more
Essentials for this fabulous vacation… we’ve got it all for you! For the beach:
• Beach towels
• Beach chairs
Ekolu Village boasts 18 acres of tropical landscaping and breathtaking ocean views. There are two pools on-site for your enjoyment. Charcoal barbecues and picnic area are just a short walk from the condo affording more spectacular ocean views while you dine.
If you're traveling with infants or small children, no need to bring all of your supplies. We work with a great company that will deliver cribs, seats, toys, accessories to our home prior to your arrival and pick them up after you leave.
The Shops at Wailea with world class dining and shopping are just a short 5 minute stroll from our condo. The Wailea Beach Walk promenade and its spectacular ocean views is the perfect place for an early morning stroll or to catch a Maui sunset. Just a two minute drive and you can chose from Wailea Beach’s five pristine beaches from Polo Beach to Keawakapu.
If it's golf that interests you, the Wailea Golf Club is among the world’s greatest golf destinations with its championship Gold, Emerald and Blue courses. Enjoy a discounted rate for Wailea guests.
I KNOW THAT YOU'LL ENJOY OUR HOME AS YOUR HOME-AWAY-FROM-HOME.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A NON-SMOKING UNIT.
NO PETS PLEASE.
* Booking Guest MAY be required to provide a government-issued form of identification for the rental.
* Guests will be required to supply the name of all adult guests and ages of any children.
* Maximum number of guests is 4
|General||Air Conditioning, Washer, Dryer, Parking, Private Lanai, Linens Provided, Beach Towels Provided, Beach Chairs Provided, Beach Umbrella Provided, Shared Pool, Ocean View|
|Beds||King Beds - 1, Sofa Bed - 1|
|Internet||WiFi (Wireless), Highspeed wireless|
|Entertainment||Cable or Satellite TV, DVD Player, DVR TV. Bluetooth speaker|
|Kitchen||Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Oven, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Blender, Coffee grinder, salad spinner, rice cooker, hot water dispenser|
|Other||Iron, Ironing Board, Alarm Clock, Telephone, Gas/Electric Grill, Charcoal Grill, Ceiling Fan, Air conditioning units in living room and bedroom|
Pools onsite (2)
Located on Wailea Blue Golf Course
Across the street from Wailea Tennis Club
Listing Owner Information
Laurie Loper, Homeownerhttp://www.ourmauicondos.comView All My Listings
|Time Period||Nightly||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
|05/01/21 - 12/17/21||$205||-||-||4 nights|
|12/18/21 - 01/08/22||$295||-||-||7 nights|
|01/09/22 - 04/30/22||$265||-||-||5 nights|
|05/01/22 - 12/16/22||$205||-||-||4 nights|
|12/17/22 - 01/07/23||$295||-||-||14 nights|
Booking Guest may be required to provide a government-issued form of identification for the rental.
Booking Guest will be required to supply the name of all adult guests and ages of any children.
Booking Guest will be required to sign a rental agreement after booking has been confirmed.
Please read our Rental Agreement and House Rules for all terms and rental policies.
Cancellation Policy: Guest(s) must cancel 30 days prior to check-in date to receive a refund (60 days for holiday and 10-27 night rentals. 90 days for 28+ night rentals). Within 30 days, a pro-rated refund will be available if we are able to re-rent the unit (60 days for holiday and 10-27 night rentals. 90 days for 28+ night rentals). An administrative fee of $100 plus the 2.9% credit card processing fee from the original deposit, will be charged for all cancellations. Cancellation Policy may vary for extended stay of 30+ days.
DEPOSIT: To reserve the unit, we require 25% payment upon confirmation of the reservation, with the balance and security deposit due 30 days prior to arrival (60 days for holiday and 10-27 night rentals. 90 days for 28+ night rentals).
Guests will be required to submit $250.00 (USD) as a security/damage deposit. Your Security Deposit is fully refundable within 7 days of departure, provided the following provisions are met in accordance to the Rental Agreement.
Release of Liability
CHECK-IN is 3:00pm / CHECK-OUT is 11:00am. No early check-in or late check-out unless previously arranged.
NON-SMOKING: This is a non-smoking and non-vaping unit. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM SMOKING IN THE CONDO AND ON THE LANAI.
PETS are NOT permitted in rental units.
Must be 21 years of age to rent this condo.
PAYMENT: To reserve the unit, we require 50% deposit of reservation total due at booking, with the balance due 60 days prior to arrival date (90 days for holiday and 10+ nights rental).
A $100 administrative fee will be charged for all cancellations. Deposit may vary for extended stay of 30+ days. Failure to submit final payment in the required number of days prior to arrival, may result in a cancellation of the reservation. Cancellation fees would apply (see CANCELLATIONS below).
TRAVEL/TRIP INSURANCE: Travel coverage & protection is highly recommended. We do not provide refunds for Unforeseen or Unfortunate Events or cancellations outside of our cancellation policy. Guest is aware of his/her right to purchase travel insurance and has made a decision involving travel insurance with respect to this booking, for which the property owner is not responsible. No refunds or altered reservations will be given due to an upcoming or current storm while guests are in residence or due to flight cancellations. No refunds or altered reservations will be given due to an upcoming or current sickness, epidemic or pandemic prior to guest arrival or while guests are in residence or due to flight cancellations. We highly encourage travel insurance.
CANCELLATIONS: Guest(s) must cancel 30 days prior to check-in date to receive a refund (60 days for holiday and 10-27 night rentals. 90 days for 28+ night rentals). Within 30 days, a prorated refund will be available if we are able to re-rent the unit (60 days for holiday and 10-27 night rentals. 90 days for 28+ night rentals). An administrative fee of $100 plus the 2.9% credit card processing fee from the original deposit, will be charged for all cancellations. Cancellation Policy may vary for extended stay of 30+ nights. That refund would be issued when the final payment of the new renter is submitted.
REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT: A refundable security/damage deposit of $250 minimum is required (holiday, 20 day and longer rentals may require a larger deposit). Our management company will notify us about the condition of the condo after your checkout. This Deposit is fully refundable within 7 days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
* No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. No linens, towels, glassware or other property are lost or damaged.
* No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
* All keys are left inside the unit and the unit is left locked. There is a $25 charge for a lost pool key.
* All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
* No early check-in or late check-out unless previously arranged. A $100 fee may be claimed for early check-in or late check-out.
* No evidence of smoking in the condo or on the lanai.
* The Guest(s) is not evicted by the Owner, Owner representative, local law enforcement or the security company employed by Wailea Ekolu.
* Additional charges may be incurred for breakage, damage, housekeeping charges required beyond normal use, excessive laundry or cleaning.
Housekeeping required beyond normal use will be billed at an additional $25/hour.
* Maximum occupancy of four (4) persons is not exceeded. No additional guests may occupy the residence over number stated on the reservation.
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of guests for this condominium is limited to four (4) persons.
MINIMUM STAY: This property requires a 4 to 14 night minimum stay depending on the time period.
NO DAILY MAID SERVICE: While linens and towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Additional housekeeping services are available at an additional rate.
OWNER ACCESS TO PROPERTY: Renter agrees that Owner, Owner representative and Wailea Ekolu Village management may access the property with reasonable notice for maintenance and repair.
TERMS OF OCCUPANCY: Upon the Departure Date, the Guest(s) shall depart the property address without the necessity of notice from Owner, in good order and condition, remove all personal property; and shall surrender to Owner all keys to the property.
SUBLETTING: The Guest(s) shall not sublet the property to another party.
QUIET ENJOYMENT: The Guest(s) shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners/guests. The Guest(s)shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature may be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Guest(s) may be asked by the Owner, Owner representative or Wailea Ekolu Village Association to immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hours are from 10PM to 8AM.
1. An inventory list of furnishings in the premises and personal property provided therein shall be provided to the guest prior to check in. Guest(s) shall immediately notify Owner or Owner's Representative upon arrival if any furnishings or property are missing, damaged or not in working order.
2. The locked closet in the dining area contains owner's personal items. Please be respectful and do not attempt to open.
3. Guests obligations include but are not limited to keeping the premises as clean and safe as the conditions of the premises permit and causing no unsafe or unsanitary conditions in the common area and remainder of the premises that Guest uses. Guests agree not to use the premises for any commercial activities, special events or purpose that violates any criminal law or governmental regulation. Guest's breach of any duty contained in this paragraph shall be considered material and shall result in the termination of guest occupancy with no refund of any kind.
4. Guests must inform the Owner of their intention to bring children and the specific number. A child is defined as any person under the age of 18.
5. Security Deposit may be applied by Owners to correct damages and such act shall not prevent the owner from claiming monies in excess of the deposit for correction of damages.
6. No shows, late arrivals or early departures are non-refundable.
7. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. High speed wireless internet and cable are provided as a convenience only and not integral to the agreement. No refunds shall be
given for outages, lack of content, speed or access to service.
8. Guest(s) agrees that Owner and Owner’s agents shall not be liable for any loss of or damage to any personal property in or on the rental premises or stored in rooms or places provided to Guest(s). Please use safe in the condo and lock windows and doors when away from unit.
9. Owner is not responsible for any inconveniences for which Owner has no immediate control and no refund or rate adjustment will be issued for said inconveniences. These inconveniences may include, but are not limited to, the following: (1) pool closure (2) power or water outages; (3) adverse weather and/or road conditions; (4) construction in the Wailea Ekolu Village complex and the surrounding area; and (5) units that are not decorated and/or accommodated to Guest’s individual tastes.
10. Furnishings in the rental are subject to change at any time. They may vary from those represented on the website.
11. Hurricane or storm policy: No refunds or altered reservations will be given due to an upcoming or current storm while guests are in residence or due to flight cancellations. We highly recommend Guest(s) purchase travel insurance.
12. Trip cancellation due to sickness, epidemic or pandemic: No refunds or altered reservations will be given due to an upcoming or current sickness, epidemic or pandemic prior to guest arrival or while guests are in residence or due to flight cancellations. We highly encourage travel insurance.
13. Owner shall not be held liable, or otherwise take any responsibility, for any injuries that may occur to Renter or Guest(s), and/or Guest’s invitee, that is caused or permitted to be caused by the intentional, unintentional, negligent, or careless acts of said Renter, Guests, and/or invitees. The Guest(s) hereby agrees that he/she shall not file any claim, action or lawsuit against Owner(s), their representatives or agents for costs or damages arising from Renters/Guest(s) or their guests use of the property. Renter/Guest(s) agrees to indemnify and save harmless Owner(s), their representatives or employees from any and all liability, negligence on the part of either party, loss, damage, injury or death resulting from the use of the property, its fixtures and contents. Renter/Guest(s) agrees to indemnify and save harmless Owner(s), their representatives or employees from all liability, negligence on the part of either party, loss, damage, injury or death resulting from the use of Wailea Ekolu Village common areas.
14. The Wailea Ekolu Village Association of Apartment Owners reserves the right to evict Guest(s) for excessive noise, unauthorized parties on the grounds or not following the general rules of the property as posted on the grounds and in our information book in the condo. Should Guest(s) be evicted, early departure is non-refundable.
15. In the case of a force majeure event that results in owner not being able to provide the accommodation in substantially the advertised condition, owner reserves the right to issue the guest a full refund of monies paid and then cancel the contract with no further liability. Owner also reserves the right to cancel and issue a full refund in the event of sale of the Property if the purchaser refuses the request of Owner to honor existing contracts.
16. The golf course adjacent to Wailea Ekolu is private property, not part of Wailea Ekolu grounds. Walking on the golf course or golf course path is not permitted.
17. Guest is responsible for all shipping costs for any Lost and Found items that Owner is requested to return to Guest. Items found and not claimed within 30 days will be disposed of at the discretion of Owner.
18. Owner may terminate this Agreement upon the breach of any of the terms hereof by Guest. Guest shall not be entitled to the return of any rental monies paid under the terms of this Agreement and shall vacate the Property immediately.
19. Guest(s) agrees to comply with the departure time. If the property is not vacated by checkout time, you consent to removal of all occupants and all belongings from the property and disposing of all belongings at your expense and risk of loss.
20. Please be aware, there is one camera on the outside of the lanai directed toward to ocean view. It does not have sound, nor does it record.
* Quiet hours are 10:00pm to 8:00am.
* Until confirmed, rates are subject to change.
* Must be minimum 21 years of age to rent this condo.
Check-in time is 3 PM. Check-out time is 11 AM. NO early check-ins or late check-outs, unless specified in your rental agreement. Maximum occupancy: 4 guests. NO SMOKING is permitted in or around the unit, including lanai. NO PETS are permitted. Violation will result in the loss of your security deposit.
Please use the A/C sparingly and intermittently! If you are gone, do NOT have the A/C on. Try to not use the A/C at night while you sleep. Keep your windows and glass blinds open. Turn on your ceiling fans.
The locked closet in the dining area contains owners' personal items. Please be respectful.
Ants and the like are a common problem in the tropics. Please keep the kitchen clean from bread crumbs and food spills. Dispose of all trash at least every day.
Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am. Please be respectful of others. No loud parties, no music outside after 10 pm.
No pets allowed.
Smoking is not permitted inside the unit or on the lanai.
Check the furniture, closets and washer/dryer for you personal belongings. All furniture should be in the same place as it was on your arrival. Turn down all lights and the air conditioner. Lock all windows and doors.
Don, stayed January 2020
Excellent location, very clean, organized with all items necessary to make our stay comfortable.
So glad you enjoyed our home as much as we do. Mahalo!
Mary, stayed November 2019
Beautiful Wailea cond0
Great views, incredibly well equipped kitchen, and very comfortable bed-what more do you need?
Thanks Mary!!! So glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope you’ll come back again some day soon. Laurie
Adam, stayed November 2019View All 26 Reviews
This place was as-advertised and very well equipped. I'd stay there again without hesitation.